Technicolor Day

Monday, November 28

Bubbles!!


Bubble
Originally uploaded by seeshells.
I was recently bemoaning the one thing I miss about smoking (it's been over ten years since I did, btw): Blowing smoke bubbles. Cool fun, and when they pop, the smoke poofs up so cool.
I even had learned, after carefully watching the props comedian that came to my college that year, how to blow a square bubble (you have to blow the smoke into the square bubble to see it better). Math is great when you know how to use it!
Bubbles have always been my thing. I watch the kite flyers while blowing bubbles. I blow bubbles every fourth of July. I almost always have a stash of bubbles in my car for those times when you just need to blow. And of course, I take pictures of bubbles, too...
All that being said.
I will be the first on my block to get some of these!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home