Technicolor Day

Tuesday, November 15

{magnetic advent calendar}


{magnetic advent calendar}
Originally uploaded by joleenieweenie.
I love to see the cool arts/crafts of others. So inspiring.
This idea is very nice, a metal tray painted to be an advent calendar.
Now, I don't really want to make an advent calendar, BUT I have been wishing for some metal in my cube at work. You know, old fashioned offices, there was metal all over the place, file cabinets if nothing else. My nice new office is very little metal, not enough to hold up any cool magnets, much less magnetic poetry or magnetic paper-dolls! AND I have several trays this size, from a garage sale. Good for beading, occasionally used for serving, but half of them sit in the drawer, so they could definitely be turned into a magnetic wall-hanging for the cubie. I can put some velcro-type stuff on the back to affix it to the cubie wall.
Could paint it like a picture frame, or even like a fridge door!
Hmmmmmmmm.......

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home