Technicolor Day

Thursday, August 4

Thinking...

Well, I'm seriously thinking of putting the blog on hiatus. I haven't gotten back to posting as often as I'd like, and I don't see the posting getting more often any time soon.
I have several things to ponder web-wise, and I think I may need to shut down a few things to really take serious thinking time.

3 comment(s):

I have several things to ponder web-wise, and I think I may need to shut down a few things to really take serious thinking time.

There's no better way to think than to think out loud on a blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of in real time... let me know ok?

Peace...

L

By Blogger Algor Langeaux, at 7:09 AM  

That's a good point, mr. wilson, and thanks for the offer, algor. It's really just the artistic crap running though my head.
I may try to work through this on the blog. Hmm, thinking out loud on a blog...would that be blinking??

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home