Technicolor Day

Monday, August 8

Love those cars!!!

If I've never mentioned it before (and I think I have) I love art cars! I hope to actually make one some day. And now I'll get to see some in person!
The Nebraska Art Car tour is coming through town next weekend! The tour is promoting tourism along Route 6, and should be a ton of fun. Here's the schedule in PDF.
One of the scheduled cars is part of Jao Art with speed painting!

Spread the word, and see you there!

2 comment(s):

How fun is this! Who thought we would ever get the opportunity to see something like this in Lincoln.

julianne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

Shells-
Thanks for adding the link to the art car tour web page. Other cars that will be on the tour are listed there. Should be quite a spectacle!

Anne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home