Technicolor Day

Saturday, June 11

Transformation Vacation

Here I am, working on getting the blogging going again on a regular basis. I'm sure that after almost two months of not posting, I've lost a couple readers. And if you've (you being a fellow blogger) ever been away from your blog for a while, just because of being busy, or going through a period of not caring so much about doing the blogging thing, you may have, like I did, contemplate if coming back to blogging was actually worth it. Because my goal of this blog has always been to hopefully inspire others in their creativity while sharing my journey as well, I decided to come back, because of one incident: One post back in November or December actually inspired someone. I gave someone an idea that they were able to use. That is what this has always been about for me. Honestly, if I didn't have that one shining glory moment, I may not have come back. But I'm here.
I do feel that a little explanation is warranted. It was, for me, only being extra busy, not the not caring about blogging thing. I did post once during that time, about getting back to normal, and how that's impossible, because "normal" changes. That's what happened for me. My normality completely changed. You may have noticed a tiny clue in my profile, that I changed. Yes, the G has moved to town. And during the actually moving process, I was just too overwhelmed with busy to post much. The busy has calmed enough to start me posting again.
As always, more on these subjects later.
;p

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home