Technicolor Day

Sunday, May 2

Busy Weekend
Wow, busy weekend around Lincoln town. Friday and Saturday, Celebrate Lincoln, an ethnic festival, was down town. Pretty nice, and mostly free (sans food stuffs of course), needed more 'do things' booths for older kids and grownups (so maybe I need to volunteer to help with that next year), we did get our names written in Chinese, which was cool. We planned our trip around the music of Kusi Taki (that's the best picture I could find, they need a web site). I really enjoy their music, the pan pipe playing is phenomenal.
Also this weekend, the Lincoln Marathon was/is this morning. They always go right by my house, but so early (for a Sunday morning) that I don't really see much of it. It's always odd to wake up to random applause and voices of runners. This afternoon, Open House at Lincoln General Bryan LGH West, and tonight the Lincoln Boy's Choir spring performance.
And those are only the events I personally know about, there's always more.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home