Technicolor Day

Thursday, January 8

Projects Update
I said a few weeks ago that I would post every week on the updates of my current projects. This is probably more for me than anyone else. If I am making sure to post about it, I will also be making sure to actually DO it!
I did work on some projects over the holiday, though I didn't take the time to post them.
1. I made dice bags/card bags for the four nurd-boyz in my life. They are all the same material with different colored ties. No, not a super difficult project, but I did figure the best way to make the sash-holder top part myself, plus, this was the first time in over a year that I actually got out my sewing machine. It was so quick and fun. I forgot how much I love to sew. I have one 1/2 finished hat in line to work on next, and material and patterns waiting for several more things.
B) I started a beaded soft sculpture. So far, it's a hand sewn (too small to bother getting out the machine for this one), and stuffed, ready for beads. I purposely made it pretty small (1" by 2 1/2" aprox-kind of a tear drop shape) so that it won't take too long to finish.
Other random projects included making homemade wrapping paper with the kids, dog photos, painting shelves, and a temporary chocolate 'painting' that was just delicious.
On the table right now, an Idea that hit me somewhere between wake and sleep last night: I'm going to mix glitter glue with glow-in-the-dark liquid stuff (I thought it WAS glue when I bought it) and decorate something, probably plastic boobies.
Oh, and I will work on getting projects photographed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home