Technicolor Day

Sunday, October 12

The Right Accessories
When I purchased my wonderful digital camera,

included in the package was a plain cloth drawstring bag.
.
It was ok, but just not right.
So I found a cool zippered embroidered bag that my mom had given me.
This was very pretty, and fit well into my purse, but didn't offer the camera any protection, really.
So, a trip through the digital camera section, and I found a cute, inexpensive backpack case.

Very handy, kept the camera safe, easy to carry around by itself, but not easy to fit into the purse. I'd have to carry the camera back pack separately, so I'd often leave it behind. Last weekend I missed some great sunset shots and I decided I couldn't carry that backpack anymore!
So I went back to the digital camera section, and found something that will fit in my purse.

Now, I'm finally happy. It's a hard case, with or without a strap, unzips very wide, and is thin enough to fit in the purse, so the camera will never be left home again.
And the colors of the case match the camera so, so well.
(Forgive the giant long post, I wanted to put more pictures in. Also, I don't know why the color is off on the purple bag, the background was the same color as the other shots. More lessons for me to learn, I guess.)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home