Technicolor Day

Wednesday, September 17

The corn is as high...
Some mornings in addition to taking my own kids to school, I take my friend's kid to school. This kid's school is a bit out of town, and we always cross these really cool train tracks in the middle of some fields. Every time I'd think, 'one of these days, I really should bring my camera and get some shots of these tracks.'
So today I did.
I got some great shots of the tracks and the crossing bars. I didn't know there was a little bridge around one corner, that was cool. Got pictures of actual spikes laying in the rocks, got the corn field, soybean field, and the ditchweed.
I was almost back to the car when I heard in the distance a whistle. Could it be?? I had just stopped for pix of the tracks, I had not even hoped for an actual train! OMG, I couldn't believe my good luck, I almost creamed my jeans!
I'll have to listen to some Michelle Shocked today!
Sorry to be a tease, but I really can't post any until after I get some actual WORK done today.
Oh, ok, maybe just one.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home