Technicolor Day

Tuesday, November 12

It's still Monday
because it's not tomorrow until I go to sleep
Unexpected late night tonight. Right at bedtime my oldest announces how itchy his head is. Hmmm. So I do the head check. Yup, the little nasties are crawling around. And on little brother too. Yuck. So I run down to the drugstore for the killing supplies, and follow all directions. Took a little over an hour for each one. We're definately sleeping in tomorrow.
And on the bright side
'cause I'm one of those people who needs to see the glass as half full
My boys do have awfully beautiful hair, and I don't get to play with it very often. Not like little me, having curlers put in after the mandatory Saturday night bath, and getting to watch Carol Burnett.
No, they're typical boys about their hair, and keep it relatively short, one with thick dark auburn and the other with fine 'Cheeto-orange' (or I would say strawberry blonde). Plenty of (non-redheaded) women have made some sort of envious remarks, or joked that such color was 'wasted' on a boy.
And tonight, I got to comb through all that beautiful hair. Every last freeking inch of it. I sure hope we killed them all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home