Technicolor Day

Sunday, November 10

The last week-and-a-half has been a bit upsetting, blogwise. Starting with my template getting all screwed up, for (as far as I could tell) no good reason! Rumer has it perhaps Blogger was hacked on some level.
So I spent the better part of two days (and these were our vacation days, so I do mean two whole days!) trying to hook up a different Blogger template and modify it all over again.
Note to self: save a copy of template after modifications and extras added!
A couple things got in the way of that: first, all my 'fun' links and things were just gone, so I have to find them all again. A lot of the graphics were ones I had made myself, or saved, so I can recreate those, but then I have to find the others.
And B) those first couple days I was trying to fix it, the same problem kept happening. (which was that my img=scr..... html was being reduced to only img)
and 3rd, I really want to make my own CSS template. So why keep modifying the ones that are already here??
So I haven't blogged much this last week, partly due to frustration, and partly because my time has been being spent on my learning. I got a perfect 100% on HTML, and missed one on the XHTML quizzes, and I'm starting on the CSS. I have been living and breathing W3 Schools. They are the best! (and listening to Older Brother's Records while learning)
Soon, Techinicolor Day will be back to it's beautiful self, and better than ever. Stay tuned!!

Visit W3Schools


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home