Technicolor Day

Saturday, May 13

Old and New

(all three of) My regular readers know that for the last, what 6 months or more, I have been waffling on this blog. Not sure what I wanted to do with it, or IF I wanted to do with it. I have started a few new things, and they have taken away from this blog as well. So here's the update as of today:
We got iLife a few months ago, and I've been playing with that. I have an iWeb site that I'm working on, that is mostly for family and friends, letting them know what is going on in my life, like when to show up for kid's concerts and plays and junk. If you are a family member or friend, please e-mail me (seeshellsATmacDOTcom), and I'll share that website with you.
As for this blog: Well, I had always had problems with this blog, because I felt I was being too broad, while at the same time being vague. Thus, the experiments with the cooking blog (which I may keep up) and the penguin collecting blog (probably not!). I had an inspiration last week on what my 'niche' blog will be: Television! Blogging about all the shows I watch now, the good and the embarrassing, and talk about some of the shows I used to watch, and the memories. Like watching cop shows with my parents when I was a kid. I'm more inspired to work in just a small corner of my life in this blog, and my man is on the contributor's list, too, so we'll get his perspective sometimes, too.
I'll leave this blog up for now. Who knows, maybe I'll come back to it someday. But in the mean-time, please check out my new blog, and feel free to bookmark the new, and un-bookmark the old. Thanks to all.

MY TECHNICOLOR ADDICTION

5 comment(s):

123 girl games
Hyrule Warriors
run 3 cool math games

By Blogger game-online, at 10:51 PM  

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
House movers Southport
House movers Southport

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:40 AM  

Kunststof En Aluminium Kozijnen Ramen & Deuren Leverancier In Nederland.
.Onze kunststof kozijnen worden vervaardigd met de beste grondstoffen en volgens de laatste innovaties en technologieën. Zo bieden we u altijd de hoogste kwaliteit.

By Blogger windowproline, at 2:53 AM  

SeaLink Immigration is a Certified licensed Canadian Immigration firm specialize in boutique tailored Immigration consultancy services. We cater all Immigration and citizenship matters for clients who wishes to relocate or settle in Canada either permanently or temporarily.

By Blogger seal link, at 11:14 AM  

Buy Healthy, active Beni Kumonryu, Gin Rin Showa, Doitsu Yamatonishiki Koi Fish. We are aiming to achieve and how I came about setting up my own outlet for Japanese koi carp at only 17 years old.

By Blogger whatsyoursignixii, at 2:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home