Technicolor Day

Monday, September 5

Changes

As I've said before, I've considered a few different things with the ol' blog. The RSS thing is important. I use RSS now to read blogs, and I know that there are definitely blogs I enjoy reading, but might forget to read if it wasn't on my RSS feed. I think my blog falls into that category. The enjoyable-but-sometimes-forgetable read. ;p
So, I am going to put the blog back onto blogspot, assuming I can. (Of course, being careful when assuming that I don't make an @$$ out of Uma Thurman) With Flickr and their blog posting, plus Blogger now being able to host photos, I have no reason to keep the blog on the technicolorday site.
So here it goes...

(please update your links!)

hmmm, not working yet...

1 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home