Technicolor Day

Saturday, May 8

Can't sleep, flower is watching me...
A surprise flower came delivered to my door this afternoon. Two guys with a flat full of little potted flowers, and they just rang the bell and handed it to me, saying Happy Mother's Day. I was surprised by the gesture, and read the attached card as I walked in, "Because we C.A.R.E. The such-and-such Seventh Day Adventist Church" which surprised me even more, since they didn't tell me who they were at the door, or try to talk to me about their religion. I have to say I was impressed by the act, the just doing it part, without the proselytizing part.
Of course, my cynical side is wondering if there are ulterior motives to delivering the flower. Like, they'll be back in a week all ready to proselytize, and try to make me let them in since they gave me the flower.
Or they hid a camera in the flower pot to catch me 'sinning'.
I also wonder why care is an acronym. That could be scary or weird, like:
"Crustation (eaters) Are Roasting Eternally"

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home