Technicolor Day

Friday, March 19

Someone's laughing
Car watching is just a normal thing in our family. My grandma likes PT Cruisers, and points them out on car trips or prizes on The Wheel. The kid's play 'slug bug' just like we all did when we were kids. I love Mustangs (and have been known to date boys for no other reason). I'm sure others watch for certain car types, right?
Well, I decided that someone at GM must have a very warped sense of humor in naming their giant jeep-things the same name as a sex act.
It was very difficult for me to keep a straight face recently, at lunch with my retired-and-roaming parents who've just returned from a three month trip of volunteer work and vacationing, and my mother said they "had eight Hummers" but she didn't remember if that was in one day or one week.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home