Technicolor Day

Tuesday, March 23

Second Verse...
Getting set to leave for my second official day. Came home dead-dog tired, worked on my Crafster swap, and off to bed. The munchkins are on spring break, and I dreamed they stayed awake all night talking, which is almost what it felt like. But my body is quickly getting used to the routine, I woke up before my alarm today.
Orientation is a necessary evil, I know, but I have to admit I get freakishly excited when they pass out big packets of information. Today I think I actually get to meet the folks I'll be working with. If only for a moment. Then back to more classwork tomorrow and Thursday.
Plus, today is my younger son's birthday. So now they're officially 13 and 11. Teen and Tween. No more 'children' in this house. Life is grand.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home