Technicolor Day

Friday, February 20

More Silly Painting
I took my cousins to Paint Yourself Silly tonight. Two girls, roughly the same ages as my two boys (and one thing I learned is that sisters do act a lot like brothers). We talked about lots of things while painting, including when to know that 'enough is enough' on an art project. I finished what I wanted to do on my mug, but since they were still painting, I was sooo tempted to keep going. But I knew if I added more, it would just be too much, or I would ruin it. We debated if there is such a thing as 'too much' and I was out voted. Everyone's projects turned out great, and I'll post pix when we pick them up.
I know I've mentioned our local ceramics painting place before, but you really need to check it out! They've got tons of things to choose from, decorative to practical, in any price range. Friday night is 2-for-1 night on the hourly price, but that also makes it much busier, every table was packed last night. If you live close to Lincoln, check it out it's right by the Ivana Cone and close to the restaurant that my (butt-head) little brother chefs at. If you're reading from somewhere else, check this list, there may be a paint-your-own-ceramics place in your neighborhood.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home