Technicolor Day

Thursday, February 12

Projects Update
Let's see...
I got some new glow-in-the-dark paint "pens" and re-did some of the G-I-T-D boobies project. Took off some paint, put on different paint.
And I took pictures of the face I mentioned last week:

(sheesh, is that the face from mars?)
The process so far was: we used the gauze stuff that has some plaster stuff in it to make a mold of my face. Then poured plaster of paris into the mold. As I mentioned, that was a couple years ago, and the face has been on the shelf until I remembered it last week. I also bought sand paper this week, so I can get onto the next step! I'm embarrassed that I left it undone so long, but excited to be starting it again.
And a little VD art. Dear readers: nothing big, but look for your valentine Saturday.
Also more crocheting practice, but loaned the camera out, so no pix of that yet.
Lastly, inspired by these. Wondering if I could make some like them. Cloth, or hmmm, maybe when I get better with the crocheting, I could crochet cuffs onto purchased cleaning gloves. That could work.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home