Technicolor Day

Monday, January 26

Snow Day
And this time they made the decision early enough, I could let the kids stay up for Home Movies and Mission Hill, and everyone got to sleep late.
Update:
Not more than 25 minutes since I posted this, less than an hour since I woke up, still not dressed, gonna go tackle that monster hella snow after a couple cups of coffee...
Three young men show up at my door looking for work shoveling. Probably college students with the day off, who figured they'd see how much money they could raise swiveling, then buy a bunch of beer, and enjoy their day off.
Sure helped me out! Snow day helped me remember to be grateful for small blessings! I wasn't looking forward to breaking my bad back on that giant pile.
Oh, that reminds me of my favorite old joke about snow:
Why is sex like snow???

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home