Technicolor Day

Thursday, January 22

Projects Update
This week, I mostly only did maintenance on Projects, and am still.
We've decided to re-instill 'Game Night' in our house, and also added 'Art Project Night'. I wanted to have a certain evening set aside, so I will get back into the habit of working on Projects again. When I've gone for a time without time set aside, I find myself not having time, but this is one of those things that you have to MAKE time for. And including the kids in my scheduling of time helps, they know that after supper, we'll all work on things together, like painting miniatures (they're into CAVs), and they know that I will be busy on my own projects later in the evening.
I also reorganized my Poly Clay, as that is one thing I want to be working with more again. I have a 18 gal Rubbermaid container just filled with my clay and clay supplies (a separate one full of beads), and this week, I took some time and sorted through it, 'flung' some things I don't need anymore, now the lid will close again.
'Just maintenance' seems awful boring! But now my clay is all ready for next 'Project Night' and I have a better idea of what I'll start on next.
Oh, and remember I promised pictures???
One of my computer projects right now is my new GALLERY!! I've started with the 'Projects' album. Now you can see where the glow-in-the-dark glue-paint went.
EDIT:
I meant to add a disclaimer on this project! I was going for the glow-in-the-dark effect, it wasn't until I took flash pictures that I realized that it looked a little, well, dirty I wasn't going for that at all. It is definitely a work-in-progress, especially since some of the paint is peeling off (luckily, it's the most offensive part that's peeling). The gallery is also a work-in-progress, I promise the plastic boobies won't be the opening image for long.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home