Technicolor Day

Tuesday, December 2

Catching UP
Whew! The last guests left last night, the last road trip to pick up the holiday-traveling-broken-down-car was this afternoon.
I don't want to say 'finally' because it was all fun, but Thanksgiving weekend is (finally) over.
And my server is all moved. There are a few things I need to clean up and had to change the log-in on Blogger, but all went well with that.
Of course, things went on in the world, despite me not being there to blog about it, most notably in my corner of cyber space:
*GNE has added more items and stats. (Still not up to full game potential, but it's coming along)
*BlogShares has folded. Though, to be honest, I never really understood it, I kept thinking I should figure it out.
*The latest fun thing on the web (from Dave) is Mr. Picassohead!
Here's mine:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home