Technicolor Day

Wednesday, December 25

Cuddly and Brady
One gift I got is a small blanket, throw, shawl, I guess I don't know exactly what to call it. Too small to be a regular blanket. Perfect size for the lap, especially computing. And very thin, down filled. Very nice.
Watching a bit o' the "Bunch" tonight.
I love how the old shows didn't pay any attention to consistency back then. I just watched the 'Silver Platters' episode (actually titled "Amatuer Night"), where Jan misunderstood the price of ingraving and the kids sing on a show to raise the extra money. I loved the singing episodes. This show was actually from season 4, episode 92, but they don't even mention the record they cut the year before in episode 64, when Peter's voice cracked.
No episode refered to any other episode in those days. Shows could never get away with that today, so to me, it's a bit of fun nastalgia.
I had to double check all this with a great Episode Guide I found.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home