Technicolor Day

Sunday, October 6

Something New
Well, new to this Blog, anyway. I can't say that this is an origional idea.
You've probably heard of the Six-Degrees-to-Kevin-Bacon game, they've even made a good spoof of it on a recient commercial. Well, someone I read a while back Blogged a kind of a 'six degrees'. I thought I'd try it.
First I'll start with the Blog sixth on my Blogrolling list right now. That would be The Hestia Cronicles, I enjoy this blog for the poetry and writing links, and this is where I first saw BookCrossing.
From here, I'll bounce to So Anyway (cool graphics and nice bumper stickers), and from here to chaotic neutral (ooo, she has beads), and bounce again to, oh, wow! there really is a Six Degrees of Bloggeration! How cool.
OK, I can't go any further, I have too much here to read now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home