Technicolor Day

Friday, October 4

Hypnotists and college students
Checking out the class assignment blogs, I ran across a story that was very familiar.
Somewhere in the past (15-17 years ago) I was one of the college kids that climbed onto the stage at the urging of my friends, with the promise of being Hip-Mo-Tized.
We did the same 'acting stoned' bit, and the act like an animal bit (probably ducks, since they're funniest), and he left us with a post-hypnotic suggestion: when we were back at our tables and heard the sound of applause, we'd turn to the person on our left and give them a big, wet kiss. On my left was Lumpy. (You know a Lumpy, every group has one.) When I went up anyway. My wonderful friend saved me by making Lumpy switch chairs with him, so I didn't have to kiss the Lump.
One of my favorite memories from college. One of my favorite kisses.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home