Technicolor Day

Saturday, August 31

The other morning I heard Daydream Believer played by Lord Sitar, and all I could think about was (sigh) Davy Jones and that adorable little side step he did when singing that song.
If you are roughly the same age as me and like boys, I'm sure that you fell in love with Davy like Marsha, Marsha, Marsha and I did. In any form that song takes me back to an innocent beautiful place.
Plus, I love hearing familiar songs done in a new style. Like Dolly Parton's "Shine" that we heard again last night. I really love what she brought out in that song. Looks like she's doing a couple more covers on her new album.
It's looking at something you've always seen in a different way. And you see something you've never seen before.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home