Technicolor Day

Thursday, August 22

Here's the latest obsession:
I decided I NEED a digital camera. Yes, I have known for a while that I have to get one sometime, but I was thinking of a really great one that would put me into debt, with all the bells and whistles. But what I've figured out now, is that I can buy an inexpensive one now (and I know I'll get what I pay for), and I'll still save for a better one. So I'm looking at spending up to around $60.
Here's my research so far:
This one is cute, I love Yahoo! stuff.
Though this one looks more like an actual camera.
I really liked the specs on this one until I saw the picture.
Kodak is always a name you can trust, I do like this one.
My two favorites after all these and many more that didn't even make it this far in the running, are this one and this one, one more camera-like, the other more pocket-pencil like.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home