Technicolor Day

Sunday, August 11

And from the Silver Lining Department:
I got a ticket for improper registration Thursday. I did have the new plates, I just hadn't gotten them put on yet. I figured I would be ok if I got stopped, since the new plates were right there on my dashboard. But I got the ticket while parked. Do you know what an improper registration ticket goes for these days??
A Hunnered Bucks!!
Yikes.
As soon as I got home I called the police information number and found out that I could get the ticket waved if I took my registration in to the City Attourney's office within ten days.
Whew!
Now here's the really cool part:
On the fourth floor of the Hall of Justice building (where the City Attourney's office is, and where I've never been before) there are some really awsome paintings by a wonderful local artist: Leora Platte. Such cool stuff, I had to just stare for a while. And I never would have seen these if it wasn't for the stupid ticket.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home