Technicolor Day

Saturday, April 10

Lazy Day
Still getting used to being in a new schedule, and this is the first kid-free weekend for me since starting the new job. That means: nekkid blogging, laying in bed reading, maybe a bath (reading again), fresh asparagus for supper (but I need to figure out how to cook it), some photo sessions including Crafster pix (I promise) and maybe another Worth entry (but I only have 14 hours), an afternoon of 15's (my improvised Flylady "you can do anything for 15 minutes" trick: I do 15 minutes of chores, then 15 minutes of fun, back and forth for a few hours), playing with all the pets, hopefully more Deep Space 9---shoot, they should have run it all weekend, but it's not starting again 'till late afternoon, another nap, generous self-love, and all around relaxation.
Edit:
Also forgot to add:
Margaritas, movies, and grocery shopping. But since the movie I had decided to rent (The Whole 9 Yards--since the next one is coming to theatres soon) is actually on television tonight, I have nothing prodding me to get out of the house, so I'll put off the shopping. YAY!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home